Friday, May 21, 2010

LIVE LIVELY

It's may long weekend and there nothing more I want to do than relax, read, bike, suntan :D
I picked up Vogue's June issue, it's Blake Lively's second cover for Vogue and I like her. I'm also planning on watching The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Heath Ledger's last film. It's seems like a very interesting film, Lily Cole is in it too :)

Posing like Vanessa Paradis for Chanel. I LOVE those glasses.. So much..

I've entered a few contests to win a Vivienne Tam HP laptop, finger crossed tightly :)
From a double page spread of 6 different style trends, I was attracted to Romantic.. Love the bathing suit, Kate Spade sandals, and everything the models were wearing.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment