Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I have a few weddings to go to this summer :D One I have enough dresses already ;) haha, and am the bridesmaid (one dress already chosen for me, I HAVE to get), and one I'm a guest of the bride! :) I have been surfin' looking at hundreds of dresses trying not to look too underdressed, nor to overdressed, the wedding is in June :) I'm currently having of vision of a great long maxi dress and a white statement necklace. Simple shoes, and very little accessories. I found a option at Urban Outfitters today, I have been in their dressing room in ages.. Very fun. I pretty much loved the dress except it was the first one I found.. Decided to wait. hmmmm

That's all folks! After a quick look in H&M.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment