Sunday, April 11, 2010

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

Today I went to the AGO and saw ancient Egyptian artifacts that were over 3,000 years old! From statues, to coffinettes, the earrings were also awesome to see. It was a great exhibition, I enjoyed every minute of it, I have been interested in Egyptian culture and religion since I was in elementary school. Pyramids were my sixth grade science fair project :D Don't even get me started on hyroglifics, I learned about them in middle school, and almost tattooed some symbols but decided on a tribal sun.. which lives on my calf.
I'm just SO happy to have finally checked it out, once the exhibition is closed, the artifacts are headed back to Egypt indefinitely!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment