Monday, April 19, 2010

MY SIGNATURE SCENT



In the most recent HELLO! gift bag, there was this small sample of Givenchy HOT Couture. My bf had received it and passed it along :D It instantly brought me back to my days working at Shoppers Drug Mart. At the time I was obsessed with Chanel Chance, and Mademoiselle that I didn't abuse the Givenchy as much as I sold it. I have been using it for months, and I LOVE it. It's an amazing fragrance that makes me smile when I put it on. Even though this sample is only an eau de toilette it carries like a parfum. I had to post about this because what I have is getting very low, and I love it so much I'm definitely going to invest in a bottle when I'm done. I'm definitely claiming it my signature scent :) I think we will be very happy together until death do us part. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment