Thursday, March 4, 2010

FROM THE GARDEN COLLECTION



While shopping for Sonia Rykiel I noticed this beautiful, oh so soft, jacket. I waited because Sonia was the focus but I received a surprise gift card recently, and today I couldn't resist!
Isn't it fab?
It's from H&M's Garden Collection. It's mission; contributing to a more sustainable world. Just lovely. The collection has a 70's vibe that I love. I am already obsessed with this garment.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

3 comments:

  1. Love Sonia Rykiel, can't wait to get back to Toronto and capitalize on her H&M collection!

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, that's so cute!
    I wish here in Romania would exists H&M, but no good luck so far :(.
    So you're lucky, girl!
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg omg is the garden collection already out? I thought it would only be out end of march, HAVE TO GO H&M immediately :D

    ReplyDelete