Thursday, February 25, 2010

SHORT OF BREATH.. OH PORTS 1961

On May 18, 2009 I posted about how happy I was to have my first Ports 1961 dress. I love Ports 1961, the clothes are beautiful, unique, and modern. I was so happy to see this post the next day.. I had a feeling Tony was involved with Ports but I wasn't sure. I always wondered until today.

I bought the March Harper's Bazaar today. Flipping through it on the streetcar, I see saw this Style Diary feature which had fun designer socials from the last few months. Of course Ports 1961 caught my eye.. I love designer Tia's red tweed jacket.

Who's that gentleman in the middle?? Tony Alcindor, VP Public Relations & Marketing!?! Same guy? In PR.. mos def.. right? Amazing..

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment