Saturday, January 30, 2010

THE UGLY SHOE DEBATE

I love the editorial in ELLE Canada's March issue, Art meets Fashion: Museum-Worthy styles for Spring. It's shot inside the recently renovated Art Gallery of Ontario. After just flipping one page I see this great white cocktail dress with, what looks like open toe clogs! I read the description and sure enough, clogs from Spring shoes. I think they're great. I love the military inspiration with a simple dress or skinny jean, the fluorescent pink toes look fab, and I love that the clutches tassel salutes the fun Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 show.
After looking in to this phenomenon online I see the term, open-toe 'mule', which I prefer, makes it sound more vintage Paris chic. So as I expect a little ugly shoe debate to start in the fashion communities, I decided where I stand. I know right now I really want to buy this pair from Spring..


When Jimmy Choo released a capsule collection for H&M, I slowly feel for these shoes..

Louis Vuitton Spring 2010
Pics: Elle.com

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment