Sunday, November 15, 2009

MY JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M

Friday night was amazing. Thank you ELLE Canada, thank you H&M, and thank you Jimmy Choo (Tamara Mellon). It was so much fun, I'm so glad I pulled it together (conquered the common cold), to attend and spend! I went to the party looking for the cheetah mohair hair clutch bag, but unfortunately they were not putting it out for the preview night.. boo. Oh well, while I looked around before they allowed us to start shopping I scouted out a few pieces of Choo I wanted to get my hands on. This purse/clutch was a major score. It's made from real leather and I love the studded details. The gold chain is detachable and makes the sexiest necklace when not in use.. I bought another piece of Choo that I will model and post soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment