Sunday, July 26, 2009

LOVIN' THE RESORT/NAUTICAL LIFESTYLE


While shopping in NYC last summer I realized that my favorite look was going to be Resort. This made it easier for me to decide what and where I was going to spend my money. I invested in an amazing straw fedora, sheer light tops that I could layered together or wear alone, khaki shorts, black patent leather sandals for contrast. I love contrasting with black.
One of my favorite finds was a large red and white, Sisley hobo bag I found at Century 21.
The purse is amazing, in need of a little repair (I should fix the buckle detail) but adds sass or drama to any outfit.
This summer I am still very much into my resort vibe. I took it a little more nautical-Rivera than "I'm relaxing at my summer home".
I updated my look this summer with a lot of sandals, feminine dresses, collared shirts, and racer back tanks - with the appropriate bra of course..



No comments:

Post a Comment